The Lexington Area MPO “Connecting Our Region” Master Transportation Plan Update – what is it?
• A long-term vision for a multi-modal transportation system including regional goals and objectives.
• A summary of public opinions and attitudes towards transportation in the area.
• Maps and data illustrating expected trends and needs over the next 25 years based on the region’s continued growth and development.
• A summary of existing transportation infrastructure including roadways, bridges, intersections, public transit, and walking and bicycling facilities.
• Strategies and actions to improve our transportation system.
• A prioritized list of projects and their cost to address our needs and an overview of the process to evaluate, select and fund projects.
• Benchmarks for measuring our progress.
icon-chevron-rightSee 2018 Stats & Facts
icon-chevron-right Read the original 2014 Plan